Traveling to CERN?

Globe of science and innovation (CERN)

Will you be traveling to CERN? You may need to get computer accounts, or you may only need to get a temporary visitor ID. To find out what you need and how to get it, start at DUNE at Work, open up the How To… menu and select Get computer accounts.

From the page Getting Computer Accounts, click Get Computer Accounts at CERN Here. Then follow the instructions graciously provided by Eileen Berman. See a partial screenshot below.accesstocern