Released Thursday, June 14, the new DUNE at Work website is the product of several months of work by a team led by Maxine Hronek of Fermilab. DUNE at Work is the centrally maintained hub for DUNE-wide collaborative information, e.g.,
- collaborative tools, mailing lists, etc.
- org charts and the collaboration database
- management and governing boards
- consortia and working groups
The new DUNE at Work website is built in WordPress and offers a clean, easy-to-navigate interface to improve your online user experience when looking for information to support your DUNE activities. Read access is still unrestricted. You will find several changes with respect to the former DUNE at Work site.
- The web address is now http://atwork.dunescience.org/. Please update your bookmark.
- The website now works smoothly on mobile devices.
- On your computer screen, navigation is now at the top right of the page.
- On your mobile device, navigation works via the “hamburger” button — the three horizontal lines — at the top left.
- Announcements and quick links can be seen on the right side of the page (or at the bottom on your mobile device).
If you have questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org